Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The vampire diaries Season Finale: What did you think?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member evankirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2010
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The vampire diaries Season Finale: What did you think?

    Anna was my favorite character, so I was ticked when she died. I was also upset to see Elena kiss Damon, but then I was excited to see that Katharine is back. Glad to see Uncle John go, I don't think anyone cared much for him. I loved when Damon apologized to Jeremy. I'm not really sure where the whole Bonnie thing is going.

    What did you think about The vampire diaries Season Finale?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Keviny's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2010
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The vampire diaries Season Finale: What did you think?

    That episode was AMAZING!!!
    i really hope Damon and Elena! i cant wait for season 2..september...way too long!!!
    I got The vampire diaries season 1 dvd,it's good quality and i enjoyed it!
    _____________________

    Collect cheap dvd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •